here is my final manifesto:
here is the final image for the ‘pimp my’ project, i am pleased with the way i photographed this image, although, i am not pleased with the concept behind it.
i think if i had produced this image earlier in the project, i would have been able to take it a lot further.
I’ve been experimenting with editing some images, just a mock up of an idea:
after the manifesto deadline, there were a few changes to be made with my layout design. i’ve started to play around again with the layout, here’s what i have so far.
developing an idea of characters and a ‘whole new world’ coming out of a book, being able to be transported into that world.
editing an image through photoshop, here is an example of the technique (below), i would photograph someone with an open book either in the studio or at different locations all around london. large recognisable locations, e.g. trafalgar square, buckingham palace, london bridge, big ben.
I did a little experimentation with watercolour paints on book pages. not entirely happy with what i produced, so i abandoned that idea.